The Ridler sisters discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Suzie's stART Update

Flattened Fork Pendant

Over the last week I did a post on my flattened fork pendant.



I recorded my Beadaholique Mystery Box Reveal.



I made and edited down a simplified version of a brain slug deconstruction video. It taught me a lot, including rethinking making my spatz video. Still not sure about that one.



Then I wanted to make Jamie and Shannon a basic photo editing tutorial and didn't realize it would not record sound. Ugh! So I turned it into a food photography editing tutorial instead that many people could watch.

I felt much more comfortable doing this sort of video. Why? Number 1: I wasn't on camera. Number 2: I really know a lot about this subject and feel confident talking about it. Interesting...



I guess video is really on my mind and creative agenda because I also did a vlog this week. I am most self-conscious in some ways doing these, never knowing if people really enjoy them or not. I do like doing them but when it is just me, it makes me nervous. But that can be a good thing.

I am still not sure I feel comfortable enough doing a video really talking about patterns so I might just finish my spat on my own so I can start wearing them. I have been trying to crochet for a couple of days now and I keep screwing up the very basics so my confidence level is not very high.

That's my update!

No comments:

Post a Comment